Thursday, April 21, 2005

Max? Leaving?!?!

My dumb hutt. *grr* I got a ton of emails about paying the maintenance so I rushed over yesterday to pay it. When I got there... *confused* it was paid... for like 40 days. *huhn?* OH! Max... that's right... he mentioned he might do that.

Then I dug out one of the treasure maps I had looted from some pirates and hunted it up. Wow! It was buried real close to the temple! Cool. I dug it up for fun. Usually there is just junk... but this time there was a pretty necklace of a design I had never seen before. Hmmm. Just as I was finishing up, Maxell asked me to come to the temple. Yay! I was hoping we would get some time together. The Nyax insident was a disaster... maybe we can go hunting instead or something. But the tone in his voice was... odd... sad... and concerned. I could feel it along our bond. *worried* I wondered what was up and hurried over to the temple.

As I walked in, I overheard him talking with Ebe about how he had discovered what everyone was trying to tell him about his behavior and that he gave up pistols and is focusing on medic training as a way to deal...but that it was still not really dealing with this problem. He was explaining to her that he was going to go away. *MAX!? Leaving!!???!!* My breath caught. Leaving? First Blimey... then Brem... then Deomo... now Max? Before I get to tell him... tell him... how I feel.... NO! Noooooo.......

Max, Nooooo.... please. Don't leave me!

I must go Scar'let. I need help with my inner demons. I am going to the jedi village on Dathomir. You cannot come with me. I need help Scar'let. I need help. I hope the masters and elders there can help me. Please. Understand. I am not leaving you. I ... need help that you cannot give. I... want to be whole... for you.

He needed my strength now, to face his own demons. He needed my courage and strength and needed to not worry about me while he dealt with this. He hoped this journey will help. Hoped the elders can help. Hoped he would return. *gods... might not come back!!!* NO. He WILL come back. All my strength is his. Well, Meela's first then his.

Gods... going away. Alone. I cannot follow him. I cannot be by his side. He goes where I cannot follow.... Please gods... bring him back to me.

He paid the maintenance up an all the buildings, including the temple for a month or 2 and arranged for a guild... and honourable guild... and Imperial guild named TIE ... to take me in as a member and protect me from other Imperials. The leader's name is Carrick. ME?! Join a guild? An Imperial guild at that?!!! NO WAY!!! He begged me to... so he would not have to worry about me.... *sigh* Ok. But they better not expect me to become Imperial... nor betray me. They are all strangers to me. Ebe vouched for them too... as honourable. Only for you Max... only for you.

He then went on to explain about some dream he had had. That the temple has three parts to it... three key people: me, Max, and someone else... but he did not explain the details of this to me and Ebe. He described that he dreamed he stood on the steps of the temple holding a book and a sword, that he was not the owner of these sacred items, but was their keeper. *shiver* I could sense the Force in his words and almost see the image in my mind. He implored Ebe to stand in his stead and be keeper of the temple, administrator and watchful eye while he was away. She was very concerned about this as she is not really a spiritual person and knows little of the temple. I offered to teach her as a way to get her familiar and a way to practice getting into the rhythm of temple activities. Max was feeling more reassured by this.

Then a strange girl entered the temple and complimented me and Ebe like she was ... how do I say it... the kind of woman who preferes the company of other women. Interesting. Not my thing, but I am not offended by it. I was flattered by her comment, but hope she understands I am not interested. I am Max's... wholely. She is Zabrak. I recognized her as Rebel. Her name is Tempestia. Tempestia!! She is Max's good friend who wanted to speak to me before. Max informed me that she will see to it that I keep up with my fighting training till I am back in form, mentally and physically. While Max ran off to set the security on his other buildings, I got to know Tempestia a bit. We discussed her skills and interests a bit. She is a tiny thing... but deadly. Rifles are her specialty, but she can handle any gun. Ebe vowed that if Max was not back in 2 weeks, that she would hunt him down and drag him back. I vowed to be with her, as did Tempestia. Girl power! Heehee. We all care for you Max. We will come to your aid whenever and if ever you need us.

We parted ways. Max talked with Ebe a bit outside and then came in to meditate at Fyrshka's shrine. He hears her voice so much more clearly that I. I just hear vague whispering. I left him to make his peace and went to meditate in the Blue Room till he was ready. Gods... I have to tell Max. I cannot let him leave without me telling him. He came up and knelt before me. The evening... is for us. One last evening before he leaves. Gods... what shall we do? I told him... as I told Blimey so long ago... anything, anywhere. We will do whatever you most want right now.

Let's go up in space... to the peace among the stars... I want to sleep in your arms one last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home