Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dolch & Fyrshka

Today I stopped in early for my daily visiting with Meela. I love to watch her. She is gowing so fast! The doctor says she is doing very well but may have difficulty speaking when she is out of the grown/incubation unit. Speech should come shortly after... but that it may seem long to me. Supposedly Avios was the same... took a bit of time before he was really talking. He is such a soft spoken young man. Man. He too is all gown up now. So many things have been changing.

I decided that I needed to go meditate at the temple and rethink my skills and tactics. I am way out of practice and the failure at Nyax's was evidence of that. As I walked into the temple... I noticed... someone was there.

*surprise*

DOLCH! Wow! It has been a LONG time since I last saw him!! He too has changed. He gave up being a smuggler... um...businessman... gave up being involved in the criminal scene. He is still an Alliance officer. But now... he is a Starship Expert... and a jedi. He has been visiting Fyrshka's shrine almost every day while I was occupied with Meela. He loved Fyrshka so badly. I can tell. And he never got to tell her so before she was gone. He has decided to become a jedi to try to understand why she did what she did. He misses her terribly. I wish I could ease his pain and loss. He also is committed to protecting the temple... Fyrshka's dream. I am sure that they will one day be reunited. But to have never had the opportunity to tell the other how they felt.

I never want max to leave before I get the chance to tell him how much he means to me... how much I care about him... how much... *I love him*... ... ... If only I could voice the words....

*and the secrets I hold...
the ring hidden these many months in my pocket...
the dreams I have...
the wishes I want to share...
the commitment I want to make*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home