Thursday, April 07, 2005

Uncertainly Alone

Everyday I have been spending some time with Meela and meditating and reviewing my training, both spiritual and physical. I am almost back up to par for getting back into the swing of hunting and temple duties.

I have not heard from Max all week. *worried*

Ebe contacted me and let me know that someone named Tempestia wants to see me. Why does that name see, familiar? Oh yeah! She is an old friend of Maxell's... her name was on his contacts list. Damn. Did he have a wierdness episode on her too?
What makes him flip to bloodthirsty? And what makes him flip back? Why? What is going on? How can I help?

Sunday, the new crescent moon crests the horizon... I will do a temple cleansing... alone I guess...

*feeling alone and a bit lost without Max*

Meela feels alone too. I remind her often that Daddy still loves her and will be back as soon as he can. Deomo... come back soon. Meela needs you.

Max...

come back to me soon...

I need you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home