Friday, April 01, 2005

Talking with Ebe

I tagged Ebe on my way to see Meela this evening. Ebe and I have to talk about Maxell. She is as worried as I am. We will meet up on Corellia in a little while.

Meela is so beautiful. I can see her moving her fingers and toes, stretching her small legs. Dr. Narheen says Meela will have to come out of the unit soon for a short recallibration. She has grown so fast. She is almost newborn sized already. I wish Deomo could be here to see. I have a terrible feeling he won't be though.

Ebe and I met near the BeachFront Mall just outside Coronet. OMGs has Coronet changed!!! There is not this huge huge city growing up around Coronet... full of merchants. It reminds me of Merchant Town on the Corellia of the Corbantic dimension... way way back when I first met up with Blimey. I miss him sometimes. I hope he is doing well. Anyways, I checked out the mall while I waited for Ebe to arrive. It is quite amazing! I will have to show Max this!! It has palm fronds! And Meditaion pillows!! I have been looking for palm fronds for a long time. WOW! ouch... Palm fronds cost one million credits! I guess I will just keep lookiing.

Max. I set up a camp on the beach near the mall. I called Koownye to play with me. Koownye. *smile* I remember when Max gave her to me. It was after a party, just after I changed back into hunting clothes. Koownye... Cuimhnigh... remember... to remember that I can always trust him. I let her chase after some local rodants and vermin while I sat in camp.

Ebe finally met up with me. It was good to talk to a new face, a friendly face. She is a wonderful woman... and a good friend. We both care deeply for Max... (she was once his wife... and is the father of his first child). We discussed the strangeness of his recent behavior. But we decided to let things go for now... give him some time and space. We also thought it mught be good to watch over him too... and give him opportunities to release the feral more productively. She will try to be with him when he does his Imperial mission. I will hunt with him... if he will. I hope he does. I need to release too... and need to hunt.

We parted ways as the sun set and I spent the remainder of the evening listening to the waves on the beach from my camp. *peaceful*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home