Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Feral called to feral along a single Tai'shan bond

I woke a bit sore from my before sleep katas. Meela on my mind.

Was meditating in front of Meela. She is confused and misses her father. She is too little to understand what is going on and why. I tried to reassure her. I wish I could hold and cuddle her in my arms... *sigh* A I looked at her in the incubation unit, I noticed... she is... bigger. Dr. Narheen announced that she has grown a whole inch. A whole INCH! Already!? Wow... Deomo will be so surprised!

Assured that Meela was doing well, I went over to the Temple roof for more katas. MAX! I was startled from my routine. MAX!! *excitement* Max was almost done his missions. YAY!!! I started my routine over again as I forgot where I was at. After a shower, I checked the maintenance of my storage hut and then decided to just... follow the river in front of the temple, westward, for a while... at least till i felt lost and dug out my map. Then rode over to the Agro starport and put away my swoop.

WACK!!
*feral rising*
I turned, blade suddenly in hand. Pirates. I was about to be ganked again. *FERAL*

..... ..... .....

*disorientation*

Max was yelling through both my comm and along pur bond. TAISHAN!!! SPEAK TO ME!!! TAISHAN!!! *disorientation* I looked about at the bloodbath and bodies strewn about the starport... looked in wonderment... and revulsion... *rise of the feral... urge to lick the blood from my blade* TAISHAN!!! *startled* Max? Where was I? Where was I going? Agro. He told me to go sit in the med centre, that he was on his way. I had no memory of what transpired. The feral was so close with such strong urges. It calls to me. Echoes along the bond to Max. Rings in my ears when I smell the fresh air. Gods... what is coming over me? Is it because I was cooped up for so long? With shaking hands I pulled out my datapad as I sat on the medical bed waiting for max to arrive. Max kept talking to me, kept me talking... till most of the disorientation subsided. He asked me to jot down a wp: -4996, -4215 Yavin. He said something about interesting plant life he wants to show me later. When he arrived, he checked all my wounds. I had cold laser weapon burns, bruises and a few cuts and scrapes, but was otherwise ok. Even the stitches from my surgery were fine. I relished Max's touch and had to focus hard to keep the feral from rising again. This was hardly the time nor the place!

*sigh*

We traveled to Theed. Rebels?! The Alliance flags were all over the city! WOOHOO!!! We control the planet!!! DAMN! They attacked Max on sight! Nooooo! Stop!!! Dammit. *sigh* they shot at each other. Max was unharmed. Then Brem walked up. BREM!!! I bounded over and hugged him! I told him of Meela and how things were. He told us his guild attempt was a failure... and told us that he got married! WOW! To a Twi'lek named Gucci. CONGRATS! He also told us he will be having a fashion show at the end of April. He is still a tailor but has worked back up to master pikeman again. Max and Brem talked for a while more. I found a quiet spot and dropped into meditation. I checked the links and bonds to Meela and was comfortable with the balance I felt there. She still wants her daddy. I am sure he will come to her soon. Deomo... I hope you come for her soon. She misses him.

Brem finally left with hugs. Max and I headed over to the cantina... but it was too crowded so we left and ran into a Master ranger who greeted us like he knew us. His name is Highway. We exchanged news about hunting and space missions. He has flown once with Max. But he knew us most through Ebe. They are apparently seeing each other. Max did not react to this very well at all. I dare say he was... jealous? I struggled to not pull his gun and shoot the man. I swayed the conversation and gave us an out to leave. Kark Max... Ebe has every right to have another relationship now too. That was a tense moment.

We went up into Max's sorosuub and into space for a bit to decide what to do, where to go, what to explore. The smell... the memories... the sight of the Nabooian nebulas all blue and green. I wanted to hold Max and feel him close to me. The feral danced at the edge of my senses calling me. In the upper deck, I kicked off my shoes again and smiles at the feel of the soft velour carpet under my bare feet. I was being silly. I was so wrapped up in the happy feeling of being out here that I didn realize Max had come up behind me and was smiling at my silliness. *blush*

I turned... all shy. We touched. We kissed. The feral rose with such desire. It called along the bond... untroubled and no longer split between two taishan bonds. The force of it I could not resist. Gods... I ... lusted. I lusted for Max. It rolled along the bond and washed through him calling the same feeling from him. Taishan urges and feral nature took over in the heat of intense pleasure. It dictated the next hour or so.

*wince*

Too intense.

*wince* Should have waited another day or so. *worry... guilt... shame...* Max rushed me back to Dr. Narheen. I strained the internal stitches. I could feel Max tearing himself apart with guilt at having hurt me. He didn't really. *sigh* Back to bed rest and doctor supervision. Dammit. She railed into Max something fierce, berating him for the stupidity of our action. Then she cursed about the taishan bonding and how much of a nuisance it is. If she had her way, she would slice Meela's genes and remove from her the feral and the ability to bond taishan (if she could).

*Max... I will be ok. It is not your fault.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home