Tuesday, March 15, 2005

First Jaunt after Surgery: Max' & Deo's

As I understand, Naboo has fallen to Imperial contral and there is major Imperial force in Theed. So after my nap, i rode to Azrith, then shuttled to an empty Agro starport. Instead of going to Theed as usual, i flew to Moenia. Moenia will forever be under Rebel Alliance control... if not that then at least under Borvo the Hutt's control... and he still like me.

In the Moenia Starport, I met someone intersting. An Alliance officer, superior rank to me. His name is Macarthur. He was very friendly and I got an amazing feeling off him. I senses such a good an honourable soul. We chatted a bit. He runs a swoop vendor on Rori. It was a pleasant conversation in a not crowded environment. He said to add him to my contact list and feel free to say hi anytime. Will do. I do actually like meeting people and talking and learning about them... just not in massively crowded areas.

I hopped a shuttle to Hendola and walked over to Max's. I stopped at a distance... *smile* remembering how Max had walked me over with his hands over my eyes and giddiness in his energy. When he lifted his hands from my eyes, I was surprised with a garden just outside his front door. And in that garder were two trainers hired there for me for as long as I might need them: a Teras Kasi trainer and a swordsman trainer. *beam* I walked over and bowed to each respectfully. They mildly chastized me for being out of shape and form, but they knew what I was going through. I will see them again soon... for training.

I wandered into Max's home and patted his razorcat by the front door. I stopped in the main room and took off my boots. Max's scent filled the room. I walked a bit on the rug with my bare feet smiling. I looked about the room at the plants and the four spiritual trees: Honour, Will, Strength, and Faith. Then peaked over the edge of his pool like I did many months ago. *!!!* It was empty! No water. Guess it doesn't have to be filled with water all the time, especially with Max away. I checked on the maintenance on the way out. Why should I even worry about it? *smile* Max is so good at this sort of thing.

I nounted my swoop and decided to gurr it cross country to Deomo's new house for him and Meela. I sped over the water kicking up a spray of it and giggled. Rode low across the fields with the winds. I had to stop occassionally to just touch things... like the grass, the bushes, the trees, swamp water... a spider. Hehe. Masked my scent so nastier critters did not stalk me. Sped over another lake to park on the point of an island with a large castle-like building overlooking the lake. The Iafik residence. I stood for a long while on the front porch admiring the view.

As I crossed under the archway to the front door, all my senses tingled.
Deomo was inside.
I rushed to the door.
It was locked. I was locked out.
I could sense more clearly now that he was deep in battle with the spirit of the pendant.
I calmed my minds and dropped into meditation.
But Deomo was beyond my reach....
Deo... this is your battle and yours alone... I can no longer help you.
Battle for your soul Deomo... for the love of your/our daughter, Meela...
I stood and by some strange instinct drew a symbol on his front door with my finger, with the Force... an ancient symbol of blessing... wishing Deomo luck and wisdom... strength... and honour....

Time for me to go. I can do nothing here. The best help I can offer is to take care of Meela. So back I go to Avios' and to sleep with Meela nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home