Saturday, January 29, 2005

Scattered thoughts & Plans

Max had to go away on an assignment for the weekend. He left me 100k creds to "go have fun with".... *??* I... don't know what to do with that. Um... look for armor maybe? I still need to take things easy. The discomfort of yesterday told me this. So I decided to do wome "desk work" and sort and plan things for the coming weeks. I walked into the office, noting the sign on the wall near its entrance. This sign is also a small containment pouch with hidden datadisks within. I quickly sifted through them, nothing that is of use yet, all partial messages. I stuffed them back in. *frown* I need to update the sign too. Hmmm... I will work on that tomorrow. I walked into the office and looked about. I faced the droid detection unit that flared quietly to let me know I am carrying my mouse droid in my pack. *smile* Under the arch was the painting of a krayt skeleton. Samoe candles and a couple torches warmly lit the room. Along the longest wall was the hunting skull I earned, the Krayt skull I received from Darklighter up on the wall, under it was the new security system's main unit, then the Tuskan accessories that Brem and I have earned (still incomplete... hmmm... need to hunt there again) on a display box lit with a candle and then the toolbox full of... stuff. Hmmm... need to sort that... later. To my right was the desk, a long large desk, two visitors chairs, one large office chair. On the table was the dataterminal, a lamp and a bantha doll *smile*. Behind the desk was the large WANTED sign for Luke Skywalker. I keep thinking I want to mount the spare Rebel flag in here ... to balance to WANTED sign. *shrug*

I sat to work on stuff. I set my DP on the desk and began transfering the information I needed to send to my officer and uploading my photos to the dataterminal to free the memory on my DP. I leaned back in the chair and pondered.

What and how will I teach Elca?
Will I be able to get my information for her on the Jedi codes?
How will I plan the memorial services for Kimbrya?
What will be my training plans... now that I am pregnant?
What will I name my daughter?

No... I don't want to name her yet. Not yet. *mild anxiety* Not till I am safely past the first trimester.

My training? I best take time to sit and remember exactly what WAS taught to me... go over it from the beginning in order. I can use that as the starting point for teaching Elca as Max suggests.

Elca... Kayon... I need to reach him and see if we can have a drink together. I want to talk to him about Elca and the Jedi codes. Then... then I think I will take a trip to the Jedi Ruins on Dantooine. I would ask the spirit of Fyrshka but she was never a Jedi. And Max is hanging onto the holocron at the moment *frown* and he is away on assignment dammit.

*sigh*

My mind keeps drifting... Thinking of Max... and Deomo... and their question to me of if I am happy... and why I have 2 taishan... What is the purpose? Why are they in my life? What is the grander scheme of things in the galaxy that the Force and Fate have brought us together?

*balance*

*!!!*

*balance*

What is THAT supposed to mean?

I looked at my timekeeper and noticed I have been working in here all day! No wonder I am hungry and tired!!! I left and ate and curled up to sleep. I will ponder and meditate on thing tomorrow. maybe do the running around to the ruins and all. *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home