Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Telling Maxell who the child’s father is…

When things began to wind down at the party, Max and I drove out to camp along the seashore. We found a nice grassy spot near the beach.

*twinge* Dammit… again. I knelt and took a few breaths while preparing to set up camp.

Once the camp was up Max and I talked a bit. I told him I met with Avios last night. And how much Avios is like his father. And that I had the tests done for paternity. *stress*

*twinge* ouch

I could feel his anxiety rise. Max was concerned. About me. About the baby. About who was father.

I told him. I told him he was not the father.

I knew there would be an onslaught of emotion. I knew. But no matter how prepared you are for it… you are never really prepared.

He raged.
He anguished.
He was devastated.

It hit me so hard along the bond. *PAIN… TWINGE* Wave after wave of twinges came. I tried to ignore them. Tried to comfort Max. Tried… oh gods… this hurt. Max’s sense of loss… the cramping… *fear* Will I lose her?

Many things went through Max’s mind. I tried to explain to him my commitment to him. My love for him. That I would… I would marry him if he wanted… if that was a way to secure my commitment in his eyes. I did not want to lose him. Oh gods please no… I think he accepted the situation. Deep down, I know it was still tearing him apart.

*CRAMP* *gasp* I doubled over. I was scared to miscarry. I was afraid. I thought I was going to die. Max was scared too, I think. I needed a doctor. But I dared not move. Wave after painful wave. It has been more often, more frequent and more painful today. Oh gods. *wince*

Max insisted we get me to Theed to see a doc. And to tell Deomo. He needed to know too. That the child was his.

Max… please… do not leave me. *scared*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home