Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Quelling Anxiety

*mild twinge*

Easy girl... I am just meditating in the gazebo. The running around is over... But i still felt no energy from her. *worry*

Max was there. Almost surprised me... but I felt him coming. He was still a ball of emotional pain... pain I just cannot heal. We talked. I let him vent. He needed to. He needed to talk out how he felt... even if it hurt for me to hear it. Finally the dust settled, the emotions calmed... and the tears were wiped away. We will work through this. Together. Somehow.

Something was up with Deomo. I did not know what... but he was having issues of discomfort and distrust. *???* Then all was quiet and he was at ease along the bond.

Shotly after... Cauil commed me. *!!!* He... said I was welcome in the city... in Emperium!!!
*stunned* He said nothing more than that. Short. Curt. To the point. No reasoning. Must have been Deomo's doing. *relief* I was worrying slightly in the back of my mind... if I am carrying Deomo's child and can't see him in his city... or when she is born and in his care... how would I go there? Well... problem solved. I will still make that a rare thing. Emperium does not hold good experiences for me at the moment. Mostly bad ones with a few... very few good-ish ones.

Max and I then ... finally started our time away. We traveled to Theed and boarded my sorosuub. I asked him to fly us somewhere pretty. Then when we stopped, he put together this new security system that he wants to install in the temple. Wow... it was BIG! He asked if he could take over the office. He wanted to handle all the administrative stuff of the temple. *smile* *RELIEF* I... I get to share this with someone. *RELIEF* He packed it away after ensureing that he had all the parts for it.

The location Max flew us to... WOW!! I got up to the top deck and WOW! It was the most amazing sight!!! Fiery red nebulas with two bright white stars! I pressed my face to the window to try to see it all. WOW!! Incredible! Gorgeous!! Max just stood watching me with a smile of almost bemusement on his face. I must have looked like a kid in a candy store told they could buy whatever they wanted.

*mild twinge*

I sat. I was tired out. Max took me in his arms and soothed me. I purred. He reached to cradle my child with his energy. And she reached back to him. *THANKFUL* I felt it!! I felt her!! Oh thabk gods.... I fell asleep shortly after. Somewhere, I snesed him get up and land the ship... but I slept on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home