Thursday, January 27, 2005

A moment of true peace...

I had a small mishap with my ship when I went to get my backpacks. I accidentally hit something and the ship launched. CRAP. I stood a moment in panic. Normally I set the autopilot for the sorosuub... but now... it launched... And I am not ecaxtly sure how to fly it. Memories of crashing through brush on Yavin 4 flooded my mind a moment and I felt tension rise. Then I saw the spaceport. *phew* I sat. I can do this... it is like my y-wing. And the port is real close by.

Deomo: Hehehe.. Max... should I go get her? Or will you?
Max: *snicker* My tie is parked here on Naboo... I am closest... hehe... I will go get her.

*growl*
I am not competely inept. Now if I did not see the spaceport landing thingy... then I would have a problem.

Deomo & Max: Is that a Rebel technical term?

*PLLTTHHH!!!*

I flew in and landed with minor bumps. *PLTTH*

As I stepped out of the Theed starport, I saw Max, waylayed by another much older Master Creature Handler. A wookie named Milteck. He had rare pets and he and Max seemed deep in conversation. I came and looked on. Then a young woman, Tayanna Yar, approached and joined the talk and asked Max many questions. I called up Koownye and sat with her while I waited for Max to extricate himself from the conversation. I didn't want to push as I know he loved to talk pets and handling. *smile* No wonder he enjoys the spirit of Fyrshka. And it was enjoyable to listen. AND I was just plain glad to be out of the med centre!! I made a brief mention to Max that the doctors wanted to do tests and that I would love Avios to do them. I did however leave out that I spent the day in the med centre, I didn't want him worrying for nothing.

We hopped the shuttle to Hendola where we took our mounts out to the wp I marked yesterday. On the way... we saw the giant peko pekos... wow... *smile* We came across a squad of troopers. Max dismounted and saluted the officer. They exchanged pleasantries and we headed off. I noted... for later information/informant that there are new troopers. Black clad Standard Stormtrooper armor... with yellow striming down the helm, arms and legs. How strange. I wonder if the runor is true that they have cloned a new type of trooper and trained them with advanced firepower. I was asked to look into it... to test it. But... I have to be careful with how and what I risk. She... *blessed child* come first in my life. I can't risk her. So perhaps those orders... like many others... will just have to wait or be passed on.

We trekked onward till we reach my wp. It was still stunningly beautiful and serene. 2000m from Hendola and 1000m from Karen. I set up a camp... and we just relaxed here... for a couple hours. I want a sanctuary out here. I thought... maybe another temple. But... I can barely handle the one I have... and I just want to run away from it and camp... the ranger in me craves just getting away. Maybe... maybe a personal sanctuary... with a roof... a place... *whispers* for just me and Max....

Max noted it getting late and me getting drowsy. So i packed up the camp and he checked for trash. We then sent out Mounts to play in the fields and took our swoops back to his Hendola home to sleep. Serenity... this was a good day... for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home