Wednesday, January 26, 2005

All is well with her...*RELIEF*

I woke in my ship... parked... in Theed. Max was already off taking care of some duties. I was still feeing some mild twinges, so I took myself over to the med centre. They kept me there almost all day under observation. I was only just released. The doc insisted on bed stay and did several annoyingly intrusive tests on my womb. In the end, he assured me all was still well with my daughter. *HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF*

I was still to have continued relax time and not too too much running around.
He also said that since I am an Iridonian-born woman as is the father, that this is likely why I am having there complications. That these are common. And if I were on Iridonia... I would likely have already miscarried. *OY* He wanted to do some geno-tests. He wanted to take blood samples and embryonic samples to do some further testing on DNA and genetic reviews to compare against other studies for further information. I refused. Maybe later. I would rather someone I know do these. I know what some of the results are... but I was also unwilling ofr him to know... like the feral strains. Hmmm... could that also be a factor? I will ask Max to speak with Avios. I think I would prefer Avios to do the tests and comparisons.

Oh, phewie. I forgot my backpacks in the ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home