Monday, January 24, 2005

Encountering Avios

I hiked back to Theed. There were no docs in the med centre. Oh well. *sigh*I went to Hendola to sit and meditate on Max's balcony

Avios contacted me. *nervous* he got my request. His harsh words reminded me just how much trouble and complication I seem to bring to his family. *emotionally pained* Gods... I wish it wasn't like that. I wish... *cry* His temper is quick to rise. His words cut deep and stressed me more than I thought they would. I dashed away my tears as he approached the house. There were several tense moments, tense words exchanged. My nerves ran high. Nevermind. It was a mistake to ask him. I will go see a doc or find another geneticist.... or something. I was already running for the door. He was quicker and stopped pasted the front stairs. I just stod there... so... uncertain. Gods... who else could I ask to do this? My breath came short. I felt myself flush and then pale. Gods... am I going to faint again? Then the pain *TWINGE* I doubled over in the doorway. Wave after intense wave. Oh gods... please... please do not miscarry. *please*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home