Sunday, January 23, 2005

blessings & annoyances

I woke this morning to a sleeping Max. *smile* This is one of my favourite moment. He looked peaceful curled close to me. I lay there watching him for nearly an hour, running my fingers through his hair. Humans have so much hair... it is fascinating. Hm. I am not nauseous. *relief* But I am beginning to stiffen and cramp from all the hunting. *sigh* I took a long LONG hot shower. Then a sat a few more minutes with Maxell while I wrote him a note. He stirred a bit as I kissed him, but did not wake.

I needed to head out and finish up a few thing and see Deomo one more time before Max and I parted for our "vacation".

I went to the temple and gathered some paperwork that had accumulated on the office desk and in my storage pack. I will look at it later today or tomorrow morning. Then I headed out to the Rebel base and reported in. I got some reprimanding for being scarce. But at least they understood my reasons. I passed them the information I had gathered... not that I thought it remotely useful even to them. They glanced through it... and well... I was right. It was useless. I then did a final upload of the info on my cracked datapad... and GOT A NEW ONE!!! YAY!! Let's see how long this one lasts.

-*check* got new datapad

Sigh. Then I was asked to look into some activity that concerned the officers. Something about transmissions ... Imperial transmissions coming from Wanders End. How strange. Wanders End if very Rebel. So I headed out to look. And crap! There were two base camps set up in a nook of a hill and one had a transmission tower. Dammit. I crept closer to see if I could at least get a full count. They had a ranger cover thir tracks so my tracking was inacurate. I am out o practice. I was really out of practice. I tripped a wire. And they came at me firing all guns! I fought. I struggled. I got shot. An energy shot numbed ny left arms and another caught me in the gut and I fell. I lay for a moment, waiting for them to come in close, thinking I was unconscious or dead. I summoned up the feral... And unleashed my fury upon them. Then smashed their tower and flags.

*twinge* Oh... cramp. I sat for a moment to catch my breath.

Then headed for Azrith to check the mall for aromor. I am out of spaces and don't like to be this unprepared... just in case. Dammit. *!!??!!* I am locked out of the mall!! What the?!? Damn. kark.

Ok... I went to the shuttle and sat to fix my vibroknuckler while waiting for it to arrive, KARK! I broke it. *grumble* Deomo commed me to let me know he had a spare for me. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home