Monday, January 24, 2005

Fitfull

I did not sleep well. The dreams... the nightmares... plagues me.

I tossed and turned. I half woke with stomache pains.

I dreamed of miscarrying.

I dreamed of the spirit in Deomo's pendant claiming him to the path of the Shadow Ancestors too early in his life.

I dreamed of Deomo no longer knowing me... abandoning... *gasp* Breking the bond.

I dreamed of Max... furious, hurt, shocked... devastated and leaving... our bond breaking.

I dreamed of pain... terrible pain...

*TWINGE* *PAIN*

I woke suddenly... in pain... ill... I crawled to the wasteroom and vomited till there was nothing left. My nerves a wreck. What will I tell Max? What will I tell Deomo? How?

I decided to walk off the cramping. I wandered Hendola. Maybe I will go find a Teras Kasi trainer and learn meditation. Perhaps that will help....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home