Saturday, October 23, 2004

Memories

I have taken the week to consider things. Taken time to re-evaluate what I want to do with my life. I spent some time saying personal goodbyes to the childhood teachers I will never get to see again, but acknowledge that they are always with me... guiding me.

My daughters are gone. And even in the end, they loved me and did not hold me to fault. Cruel people do cruel things to innocent children. I vowed to stand my ground against this ever happening again to anyone else.

I feel somewhat at peace with myself and have some new resolves. I was aksed by my benefactor to create a temple... a place where people can find sanctuary and peace, for meditation, counselling, open discussion. Today I went right back to Tattooine and bought a large Tattooing house. It will be the temple. I am now hunting for a good place to put it. Dolch has offered his city for this... but I am not sure. Wanders End was suggested... but again I am not sure. I scouted out Dolch's city. It... just didn't have the right feel. I will go to Wanders End and see how that feels too. I can't explain it. I will just... know... when I find the right place.

Be True to your Word
Be True to your Path
Be True to Youself

I remember the promise well. Now I must live it.
So Mote it be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home