Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Back to Dantooine

Blimey and I hunted on Dantooine for a bit. I have been on Dantooine a bit too much and am getting sick of it some. Must be all the pink and the fact that I actually can't so any solo missions completely solo. Having spen 4 hours here earlier... i was not greatly impressed with hunting here more. But Blimey was looking for a place to work Buffing. Coronet was packed with 4 doctors and there were 2 already here in Dantooine's Mining Outpost. So we hunted instead. He was rather quiet, not in much of a talking mood... and hunting here takes up more of my concentration to keep from getting killed. So we hunted in relative silence. He grew tired, I grew bored.... He decided to break for some sleep.

When he left, I hiked up to explore the Ruined Jedi Temple again and listen a little more openly to the whispering there. They were rather quiet too. But, I could feel them watching me... and feel them smile? But why for? I left shortly after.

Jakob came on the comm and I asked if he was up for any hunting. He was... on Dantooine. Ug. Well, the hunting was out of his town and I got to meet some other people in his city, Kesa and DT. Kesa wondered why I was on Dant as a newbie to the galaxy. I was a newbie a month ago. I didn't feel like a newbie now... at least until i had asked a couple questions and the tone in the responses were *oh yes, she IS still a newbie*... sigh. I am learning. I can't hunt solo yet, but I was in good hands as Kesa has put it. Jakob was great at keeping me from dying by shooting. It was an experience. I learned a new term today from him that was amuzing... Shellhead... that is what he calls StormTroopers, as we had met some on our hunting. They seem to be no match for him. I watched in awe.

Finally exhaustion took over and I had to go crash for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home