Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Blimey & Bordesc

I met up with Blimey today as I was tagging Bordesc on my comm, hoping to get the two to meet. Bordesc has listened to me babble about Blimey and how much I miss him for a month now. And Blimey, now that he is here wants to meet the doc who has been such a good friend... also to have a doc friend of his own out here to help him familiarize himself with the new galaxy... someone to "talk shop" with.

But Bordesc would not come out to meet me. Yup... it is another one of those misunderstanding things again. Somehow, his lady and some friends of his believe (from what I have written in this datapad journal) that my intentions toward Bordesc are to be more than friends. I like Bordesc. I consider him a very close friend and someone I usually feel remarkably at ease speaking to. We make an awesome hunting team. And he is among the few I have trusted with healing and buffing me for a long time. He is a wonderful, patient guy... but in no way have I ever been interested in him as anything more that good close friends. They believe Blimey to be a figment of my imagination. ~~sigh if intense frustration~~

Well, I learn yet again that he is avoiding me because of this. What the FUCK (excuse my Trandoshan... well, actually don't)... what the fuck did I do/say THIS time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, I got ecxplained this to Blimey and got the two at least talking to each other over the comm. I have no idea what was said. But in the end, the agreement was that Blimey and I and Ajaa and Bordesc need to meet all at the same time. Bordesc still would not come out though.

On the good side of all this... Blimey and Bordesc talked shop for like 30min after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home