Thursday, October 14, 2004

Solitary on Naboo

I lone-wolfed it a bit during the day. Explored some of the cities and markets, surrounding territories... forests... interesting architecture. I had a chance to get a really good look at both the Orange and the Blue Rugs. Yup. I like them both. But 2million credits is a bit too much for me. I am only missing blue rug adhesive to make my own blue rug. I am missing alost everything for the orange one. :( I guess I will have to patiently collect.

I headed to Theed to do some research in the Famous Library. WOW! The architecture for this building is absolutely incredible, fluid and alive. It is of warm brown brick and cool copper green roofing with the sense of like teaming around it. The two waterfalls make it feel very magickal, like out of some fairy tale. Inside, the rooms were mostly empty. They had very high ceiling with mezmerizing marble floors. The furnishings were sparse. There were domestic plants here and there that I had never seen before. And the rooms were decorated simple and practically. Some were for sitting, others for meetings, some for dicussions, one for sleep meditations.... There were several alcoves to hid away in for personal activities (reading or journalling). The outside balcony locations were breathtaking as the looked out over Theed and the waterfalls.

I sat there for some time... just thinking, reading, writing, meditating...venting in my journal (and then deleting).

Bordesc is still avoiding me.
Bremm has not been on the comm for a few days. I hope all is well with him and that he hasn't been captured or anything.
Blimey was busy working in the hospitals of Dantooine.

It was a good day to just lone-wolf.

I tried to put this situation of Bordesc and Ajaa out of my mind in order to do other things... but it still bothered me. So I travelled to Corellia to camp a bit and then to Tattooine to try training others in Scouting and Brawling to earn some apprenticeship experience for my Master Scout skill. 2 hours of hollaring in Mos Eisley and I got to train only one guy. I am tired. I will go crash in my office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home