Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Socializing

I met up with Dolch who brought me hunting with other members of Wikan. He is a strong advocate of teaching me to socialize with others. They frequently still spoke in a language I just could not understand more than 1/3 or less of. So I was often very quiet. But I enjoyed myself just the same. Saladrim is an interesting guy (he is the one who got me in contact with Dolch in the very beginning so I could give him a message and then later healed me) and Sandrita is very friendly though spoke more Spanish than Basic.

I learned some new words in Spanish:

Entiendo = i understand
Tradea = trade
Bufo = buff me
Vida - health
Fuerza = strength
Constitucion = constitution
Accion = action
Resistentia = stamina
Rapidez = quickness

I am doing better in cities. I can block most people out. I still can't be in too close a proximity or in a tight crowd... but that will come. I have to get over fears as well as learn to either block this "gift" or work with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home