Saturday, October 16, 2004

Caco

I have decided to work on my basic speak... so few actually speak Zabrak... even the Zabrak. Do they not want to know their cultural heritage? I will speak Zabrak with Bremm and Blimey.

Yesterday, I wandered aimlessly trying to figure out what was nagging me in the back of my mind. I met up with Caco and did POI hunting on Tattooine. Caco is the mayor of Wanders End. He told me some of the city's news as we hunted the POI's. The first time he hunted them for the badges he did it in such a rush. This time, he is appreciating their Inrterest sake and taking some photos. It was taking him around... even to the Tuskan Fort to the pool below. He is quite good and can hold his own in a fight now. (he is not just a politician anymore)

We ended at my Vendor where he bought up a few items. YAY! And, he gave me a tip about being able to store items in my crafting stations. OOOoooo....... I will remember that. I need a key first though... and he said I can find them on the bazarre. I will have to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home