Monday, October 11, 2004

Dathomir

I was stuck in yet another deluge on arrival. Damn planet is like in a permanant state of deluge. I realized last noght, that I am not afraid of storm, or animals, or heights... but damn do I freak if the water is deeper than my boots. I don't yet know how to swim, which might be a contribution to this...

Well, Dath (as it is called for short) is shrouded im steamy mists (hot in some areas, chill in others). The planet is dark and wet and almost always raining. There are MANY dangerous animals including Rancor! There is SO much energy here... it is almost overwhelming on my senses, espcialyy since I cannot block things out at the moment. Perhaps this was a bad idea. Maybe... maybe I should have gone to Endor or Yavin.

Pahoo contacted me on the comm. He sees Blimey more that I at this point. Blimey moved into Jakob's city. Pahoo and jakob are in the same guild. pahoo is helping Blimey out and sees him frequently. Blimey has been very busy getting established in the hospitals in this galaxy. Pahoo was on Dath too. he was hunting Rancor and Nightsisters.

I came to my first POI: Misty Falls... they are misty. The mist and water sprays from a crack in the mountain and it shimmers and sparkles down 200m. Wow. I flew off it and through it all the way down! No fears of water when on my bike!

I later paused at a strange tree. It shimmered too... and had strange markings, banners and a bol skull. I took a picture of it.

Dath has sarlaac!! I never saw it in the dense foliage. Now I am diseased. Ug... I can get through my POI hunting though. I am buffed, I can hold out. I stopped at an Imperial Prison, but no doc was there to see me. Maybe at this village ahead? OH NO. no... there are Nightsisters there. And the feeling i get there is ... dark... very dark. My stomach turned just passing it. being diseased didn't help. I struggled to remove my helmet so i could puke.

Pahoo seems very friendly and kind. I... think i could like him. But at the moment... he is too strange to me, and... and... I am afraid to be near anyone until i get a grip on my "wierdnesses". Blimey will surely think i am a nut. I think i am a nut! Damn... I am so sick. I will just pack away my helmet and not bother with it. it only gets in the way at the moment. I am cold, wet... shivering... and ill. I wish Blimey were here. But... I don't want to pull him from work to see me. Pahoo was going to ask him to come out to me. I tried to sound as if all was well. I don't think he believed me.

RANCOR! Crap!

Damn. In the cloning facility. Too sick to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home