Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Blimey... at last...

Blimey came on the comm at last. I managed to convince the medic droid I could travel and that I was going to see a doc. He confirmed my info before letting me leave. Geez... So I met Blimey in Bestine. Among people... I was all on edge with sensation... making me uncharacteristically wary and nervous. I think it disturbed Blimey.

Blimey is SO grounded a person... I... cannot read him, or get anything from him. It is unsettling, and yet relieving at the same time.

He healed and buffed me and we went hunting. All our hunting attempts were vacant. I mean, we went searching for something and finding nothing there. In MANY locations. Finally on Yavin IV we landed in a mess of crazed Geonosians, a droideka and enhanced kwi and kliknik. Why were they so far out from the Geo Caves Lab? Well we struggled to fight them. We actually were doing kinda well but my head just... wasn't in the right place. I was beginning to think I would comprimise his safety. I think he noticed too. I know he noticed. We veared off and made camp.

We... talked... for a long time... till the buffs wore off...
It really helped get my head screwed on properly. It was not necessarily what I would have liked to hear, but it was what I needed to hear. (not that i even really knew what i wanted to hear in the first place... but what was said between us... was hard to hear, but necessary)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home