Friday, October 15, 2004

Risk and Fun

While I was sorting my junk on Tattooine, Ondary (a friend of Bordesc's) tagged me on the comm to say hi and that she noticed that Ajaa was mad with me. I explained that I did not think Ajaa was necessarily mad with me but giving Bordesc a hard time about me and my friendship with him. I explained that our friendship is thus hindered if even potentially over. I will always consider him a friend and will come in a heartbeat if he said he needed my help. I do not give up on my friends. However, I do understand that he may need some time away from me for the sake of his relationship with Ajaa. I never want to comprimise that special bond that they have. I am sad to not see him, but will not interfere.

I then went hack to MosEisley to holler my serives to train people in Scouting and Brawling. Mos Eisley was VERY very quiet. An hour of that and I was quite fed up. So I left for Coronet... but it was too noisy and busy there to bother. I spotted Pahoo and thought... hey... Dantooine! Someone could use training out their with all the hunting going on. So I got buffed and traveled to Dantooine. Pahoo was there, too. He allowed me to practice my training on him for a bit. It really helped. I learned enough to be a Master Scout and he found me a Ranger to train me in Master Scout. I am now a Master Scout. Weehee!

We both headed out to his town (Wanders End) to hunt there as it has an improved job market and the pay out for missions is better. I took a mission to clear out some Mokk tribe primitives and to exterminate and nest of ravaging quenkers. The Mokks were tough. I had never done a mission like that alone. But I managed... barely. Someone had said that quenkers were easier, so i looked forward to an easier mission after the Mokks. I was SO misled!!! They swarmed up and the second I was distracted... the took me out! Pahoo called Blimey away from his hospital duty to heal me and rebuff me. I could have cloned and returned to Coronet for rebuffing... but he insisted. I was unsure who was more annoyed by the affair, Pahoo, Blimey or myself. Blimey then rushed back to his hospital duty.

Pahoo and I then went Hunting a different kind of prey... Imperials. He expressed that Blimey may be quite concerned about me having been recruited as Blimey can be a bit touchy about factions. Blimey is Neutral. I understand his decision. I asked that Jakob not tell Blimey, I wanted to tell him myself. Sigh... I hoped he wouldn't be upset. I did what I felt was right in my spirit. If he really insisted that I resign from being part of the Rebel Alliance... I would.

I was mulling over how to tell him when Pahoo had to leave for another duty that called him and Blimey got off duty and called me on the comm. OY!!! That was great timing... I was in the middle of two Imperial encampments fighting off several Imperials. I tried to deter him from coming to meet me... in case they associate him with me and place another mark on him. But he came anyways. Well... no sense trying to hide it... nor need to bother telling him. He wasn't upset at all. He and Pahoo had had many discussion on the matter of faction and Imperial dealing in this universe over BBQ's. Blimey explained to me that he cannot heal me or be of any medical assistance while I am overt in any way. It is a consequence I knew and understood... and accepted. I take responsibility for my actions.

He then asked if I wanted to go to Endor to POI hunt. WOOHOO! That is exactly what I was hoping to do soon. Endor is so lush and beautiful with its thich redwood forests. We met up with Caco, mayor of Wanders End, to do this POI hunt. I had a small stress episode in the Coronet spaceport as I was overwhelmed by the crowds and all... and was galad to get away to the peace of Endor. Caco is a wonderful man. I liked the feeling I got him. Hmmm. I ... I guess I do use this "gift" of mine alot. I am a little more conscious of it. We hunted swirl prong (a deer-like creature) and met ewoks. We checked out the Ewok tree village and lake village and got some amazing photos. Damn. I have to find a way to fix my photo gallery to a better service provider... I will work on it in November. We met another Wanders End resident, Cinthia at the Dulok village POI. She is rather nice too. Fun and funny. I had an amazing time!!! I actually... really... enjoyed myself. Caco still thinks he can convince me to move to Wanders End... figuring if I meet more of the filk and like them, that I will move there. Hehe. Not anytime soon. I still am stuck with Tatooine houses and vendor. Cinthis and Caco asked for the waypoit of my vendor. They might go clear me out as they have better resourses for selling things. Sure... By all means... PLEASE... help me get rid of the damnable vendor!!! Well... this was MUCH MORE FUN that my usual lone-wolfing when I POI hunt.

It was really great meeting you Caco and Cinthia!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you did in Mos Eisley.

A tchen'da'ra does not forget.

K.

10:33 PM  
Blogger scarletcougar said...

I am new to that word. Please... tell me what a tchen'da'ra is?

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home