Sunday, October 31, 2004

Disappointment and Discovery

Well! MacDemit came on a couple days ago to get his meat. Unfortunately I already offered it to a verndor in Trade Goods. So I cannot revoke the offer. So... I missed out on over 2 million credits and have to wait for the venoder's owner to pick up the offer or refuse it so I can reclaim it and sell it to MacDermit (the guy who hired me to get the herbivore meat and then was awol for the entire week). It turned out that someone close to him had a baby and he was ... well ... busy.

Some days ago I was asked through my office messages to find a Jedi hooded cloak. I did not know where to look so I asked Dolch. He mistook me for asking for one for myself. He only does business with people he meets directly. My mistake. He gave me a finely crafted beige hooded cloak. I decided to honour his choices and not sell it to the stranger. Instead I meditated on this for a bit to figure out what to do. When the Temple is set up with a place to honour Fyrshka, my benefactor, I will place it there. He and she loved each other well. I feel that she would have liked it. (OH HEY! He named his spacecraft Fyrshka! what a great idea.)

Blimey has been crafting like a maniac. I got to sit with him a couple days ago and natter about the Temple and some of my plans. He built his first starship and then went out to test it. Before he left, he gave me a white hooded cloak. I must ask him if he made it. I tried it on for him. He said I looked ... "sexy" in it. I felt suddenly very shy and yet good at the same time. I looked good. It was nice to hear it from someone who means it. I hear it now occassionally from both Brem and Blimey. careful guys, you will make me vain! hehe...

I started setting up the Temple and was thinking... what would Fyrshka have named it.

Free-Spirit Temple

So mote it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home