Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Stranger K

I am not afraid of you. I may be ignorant of some terms, comes from being locked away as a slave for 17 years. I am now learning many things I missed out on. I have no idea what I could have done in MosEisley that would be remotely memorable (except sampling toxic waste and discovering a few new friends in the cantina).

I have heard that tchendara can mean assassin.
Dolch mentions that is is Gungan for coward.

I like his definition better since I do not know you and have not met you, but seem to have offended you just the same and you are too cowardly to face me and say so. I am usually very concerned about offending others and like to make immediate reparations. But this annoyed me. Yes, you annoyed me. I have returned the mark. Dolch has laid a challenge. And I have a couple Bountry Hunter friends by my side.

I no longer have the time, nor the desire to waste any further energy on your pettiness.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One forgets how easily misinformation can spread in this area. Too many are too quick to embrace it, and pass it along.

The last of the tchen'da'ra assassins was purged from our brotherhood three generations ago, whatever slanderers and pretenders may claim.

Your annoyance is inappropriate. I sought to prepare you, honorably. Before we settle our differences, there are other things I must do, and they require a certain level of concealment on my part until completed.

I have noted your spirituality with admiration. Be wary of the counsel received from those such as Dolch. When that adolescent learns the rudiments of written communication, then perhaps the two of you can confide in one another as adults.

To Pahoo, I return your regards, and choose to read your greeting as ambiguous. Once you have learned of the murdered Bothan, I am confident we shall have no quarrel.

K.

12:44 PM  
Blogger scarletcougar said...

Prepare me? For what? If you are not an assassin, then who and what are you? And what HAVE i done? Having someone after me does not annoy me. Not knowing what I have done and that it has offended someone... THAT bothers me. Your messages have not remotely given me any confidence that your intentions were positive in any way.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha K. du bist sehr drollig, vielleicht zu. Hol dir der Geir, Analphabet! Are u telling me to learn the rudiment of your language when u do not know about being anything else than a coward? Vete al diablo y a aprende algo más que estupideces, que lo único que demuestras es tu analfabetismo, pobre infeliz. And when you decide than u are more than a little bigmouth, send me a tell. O lo q es lo mismo que me busques, anormal. Verstehenst du?
Dolch Adare

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home