Monday, October 25, 2004

Brem is Back

I have so missed him and wondered how he has been. It was so good to get together with him. We have a strong intimate bond. Similar, yet different to Blimey and me. He and I have the best deep conversations and explore the possibilities of the future.

He has a journal too: http://bremblj.blogspot.com

He helped me hunt. As this contract progressed slow... I was hunting for 5 hours and gotten only 2000 units of meat. With his help we had 16 ooo units by the end of the evening. I showed off my cool new camps to him. And we sat and talk... and sat and listened... and sometimes just sat.

I wonder why i am ... slightly more comfortable getting close to Brem than I am to Blimey. Maybe I am afraid that what Blimey and i have will change? He is always so sure of himself. Am I intimidated? Brem and i are both so scared of touch that it seems ok if we get close to each other. Oh this is all silly.

I took him out to my temporary temple. And told him all my plans and dreams. I wish I could do this with Blimey... but he is so busy these days.

I think i made a social mistake with Brem... but we are working it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home