Friday, October 29, 2004

Lonewolfing it on Yavin IV

Well, this day started well. I woke in the rain which quickly turned into a blinding deluge while I was trying to train with a trainer in Azrith on Dantooine. I needed my radar map just to find my way 10m to the shuttleport.

My mood was poor.... wet... annoyed. Funny how I was lonewolfing for so long before to get my head wrapped around who I was and what I wanted. Now I am lonewolfing again... cuz there is nothing else to do. No one is around.

I got healed and buffed on Corellia then off to Yavin IV for some hunting. The doc who buffed me was Imperial... and expensive. I took 2 missions on Yavin IV and completed only one. My harvest droid got attacked and ran away. It took me 2 hours to do the first mission. I was nearly killed in the second one so I dropped it and made a run for it. Thunder crashed and the sky pissed thoroughly on me. Oh well... suits my mood I guess.

I came across a Hutt Expiditionary team. They were being observed by a squad of Imperial troopers. The Troopers helped me fight a couple critters. They were bored and enjoyed the target practice. I am glad I was not the target.

Frustrated, I have come back to my Temple. I will just pick a secluded room and metitate there for a while and ignore the world. Too frustrated to deal with it for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home