Thursday, October 28, 2004

I am just not having a very good week...

Well it hasn't been all bad! But it has been unusually wrought with mishaps and bad luck.

I slept well. Blimey was up in space training as a pilot again. Well... getting his ass kicked. I worry about him up there. I cannot help him in space. I cannot fly. I might try flying later... but not at the moment. hahahahaha... me fly.... hahahahaa. I must be a nut.

I was attacked by pirates in Agro Starport again. Well... I get sword practice this way at least.

I gave up on Dr. MacDermit and offered my herbivore meat to a vendor in Trade Goods on Corellia.

I did get to show off my new camp to Blimey while he crafted. And he told me of his experiences in space and his plans to be Master shipwrite and Master Privateer Pilot... on top of his Master Doctor. WOW!!! This is keeping him busy. I was so very glad for the short moment I did have with him. I told him a bit about the temple. I also agreed to keep my eyes open for starship crafting stations for him and a good crafting droid. I will have to go by Thees's to see what he has.

I have been rained on a total of 7 times today on 3 planets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home