Friday, October 29, 2004

In an Odd Mood

Last night, I wanted to tell Blimey so much, show him the temple, share with him my plans. I was so excited. He was up in space training again, so I went over to New Aldera on Naboo to see if Thees had the droids Blimey wanted. It took me some looking. I found Starship crafting tools in another vendor and that vendor will have Sartship Crafting stations by order. I also finally found the droids Blimey wanted. He surpirsed me by showing up there. He borrowed some funds from Taheet to buy the real cool droids since I didn't have any left. I would have lent it to him if I could, but they cost more than I had.

Blimey is very very very busy. He is trying to stay Master Doctor and learn Master Shipwrite and Master Privateer Pilot simultaneously. I remember when he studied for his Master Doctors qualification. He persued it singlemindedly. I hardly saw him, but did get to speak with him occassionally. This time he is doing 2 professions and can barely breathe. I don't know why he studies the way he does. When he is flying it is too dangerous for me to distract him with my talk... and when he crafts, I slow him down. Part of me know this will not be forever, just till he gets his Master qualifications... but part of me was ... dissappointed?

I left him in New Aldera. I felt like a ran like a coward. I just could bare to burden him further with my .... he is too busy for me and I do not want to appear 'clingy or confining. I will give him space and go do my own thing: hunt, train, set up the Temple.

Blimey, I am here if you need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home