Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tired and Sore

I woke to find that Brem dumped some creds in my bank account then emailed me to head off one of my arguments before i can even get started. :) He is keen. The storm troopers have left the Temple grounds. I have a goal this evening of earning my Novice in Teras Kasi unarmed combat.

I didn't want to monopolize brem's time too much more as i know he has his own goals, so I went off to solo on my own. I headed to Naboo to see about more armor and got rained on. No luck on the armor. Bordesc tagged me on the comm when I reached Corellia to get buffed. Why is HE talking to me? Not that I mind... just I thought he never would again. I miss hunting with him. I told him about this stranger "K"... but didn't get to mention the temple.

Arrived in Azrith, Dantooine, without incidents... no pirates attacked me in Agro Starport. There is a Ranger Trainer in Azrith! WOOHOO!!! I don't have to travel all the way to MosMidmar, Tattooine! YAY!!! And Azrith now has an Improved Job Market so it offers better pay for missions. Excellent! Got rained on while heading over to Azrith's mall to see what they have there. Getting tired of getting rained on and being wet. It is starting to make me ache.

Blimey came on the comm. He now has a spaceship! He took it up for his first flight! And LOVED IT!! I am happy for him. We will hook up tomorrow and get caught up while he crafts.

Brem was having trouble getting paid for his missions and so came to help me a bit with mine. His buffs wore off so he stayed back and shot the runaway critters or helped weaken the once focused on me. Got rained on yet again!!! ARG! Well at least no deluge. It took me 3 hours to do 2 solo missions (well almost solo). :(

Now I am too tired to continue. Even though I am so close to my novice goal. I set up camp and crashed fro the night. Damn I ache. I am so karking tires, sore... and achy.... well.... nite all.... or rather... morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home