Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wretched Day

two days ago...

It was the worst day I had had here in Radiant. I met with very frustrating people that I want to strangle. I have some %^&*$%^&* threatening me in my journal comments. I have to somehow get 20k for Dantooine herb meat for a doc in reasonable time. (I had only 5k left to get.) Finally got it after being trampled to death three times. I was stormed on frequently. The critters were nastier than usual. I had to beg help from others in my soloing group to come help me. One was kind enough to give me a better harveting droid. I was attacked by pirates at the Dantooine Agro Starport. Thank you Talamon for saving my life! I did manage to get the janta blood jars to Law'enforcer. Tried to go to MosMidmar to get trained to discover that their shuttleport was no longer there, that they had lost the rights to it. That was a bit of a long ride. At least they still had their Ranger trainer and I got trained. Met with Rebel recruiter marching with a small team outside MosMidmar and got promoted to Corporal. Got mack to MosEisley and did an inventory check. Most of my armor had been destroyed. KARK! (F---!) Composite armor is expensive. Lost the right bracer, my armor pants, my chesplate, my helm... and soon my boots will go. Growl...

Brem tagged me on the com at that point. I was so not in a good mood. He did direct me to a place to get armor. I found only a chestplate. I decided to head to the Library in Theed. That is a peaceful place. The doc who placed the order with me for the meat has not been around. I hope he comes soon. I am now much broke hunting for him... and replacing armor. I apologized profusely to Brem for grumbling at him. He met me at the Library. We sat in a peaceful dark purple room with a fountain. We did not get as close as we were the night before. That had made me nervous and today i was not in to mood to challenge myself further. I just wanted to curl up and forget the world a bit. I was exhausted. He stayed with me till I fell asleep. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home