Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Bad day... nut not like the day before

Yesterday...

Someone on my benefactors list came on the comm. At Last! I was hoping for Jutan or Telion to turn on their comm for a couple months. I have since learned that Jutan is gone, much like Fyrshka. But Here was Telion. I had a message for him. We exchanged greetings and spoke a bit about his path and who he was... then he had to leave. Damn. I didn't pass on my message. I will watch for him again.

---
Telion:
Young fellow with an old soul. He is one of the Tukate monks. They were sometimes Jedi, sometimes not, but a selected few who guarded the high senate and supreme chancellor when there used to be a Republic.
---

I was stormed on agin everywhere I went. Brem had given me a Tattooine PA Guild Hall for my temple. YAY! I will try to get that set up. I went hunting to get some creds and was promptly killed by Janta on the first mission. Then they wrecked my swoop. I earned a galaxy gift that I have no skill to claim. And found that my melee shirt fell apart. So the day has been mixed. I had to drop my missions. I just could not solo them.

I went off exploring for a place for the temple instead. And found a perfect place with the RIGHT energy. It is 1200m from Azrith and Wanders End. It is alongside a stream and road. The scenery is stunning and peaceful. Yup. I like it. I took down the large house from the old temple spot and plunket it there till i cleared some stuff in my Tattooine home and freed up some availablility for the Hall to be put up. Off to Tattooine to reaarange my things.
Back I came to set up the Hall. YAY! WOW! it is huge! I can't wait to show it off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home