Sunday, April 24, 2005

Alone with Meela

I spent today with Meela. I was not feeling very social or energetic. I missed Max terribly. All the people I am most close to or were most close to are all gone away. I tried meditating... but wept instead. I cannot even touch Meela. She seems listless too and worried. I do not know what is going on with Deomo. I fear he is dying... but cannot reach him. He is still alive... that much I can tell through Meela. Holding on... I hope... for her. She needs him like I need Maxell. This is not a good low mood. But maybe a needed one for spiritual rest.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will go hunt and train... and hopefully meet up with Ebe and teach her about the temple. I have a promise to keep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

hey the wedding went great!! we are att the airport waiting for the flight to canada:) Tell everyone I said hi. Thank you for the good wishes you told dudemac to pass along. Tell ebe hi for me as well:)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home