Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Battle for Deomo

Karking KARKING angst spirit cursing the pendant... and its wearer.

KARK!

*grrrr*

KARK KARK KARK!!!

Ok... i think i got that out of my system.

When I woke, I felt much better and met Maxell just outside the meditation rooms. He looked really good. He felt stable and sure. it was refreshing and encouraging. He reached over to rub the back of his fingers against my belly. *smile* I love when he does that. I doubt he will scare her... it... her ... again. Yes, I feel it is a her. I won't know for sure till we do a DNA and GENE test. And I do need to be somewhat careful... i don't want to miscarry in the first trimester, either. *smile* I want this child... regardless of whose it is.

When I looked again into Max's eyes... there was a sadness. Then I sensed it. Kimbrya. She is here in the temple. Her essesnce seemed to fill the temple. I didn't think she had any Force ability. Maybe... maybe being the living holocron for 32 jedi clergy changes things. Change. That is going to happen tonite for sure. I can feel it. The Web of the Force thrums with it. She is resting downstairs.

Along the bond, I felt the pulse of the pendant... and Deomo... was not himself. Max looked at me... and he knew. He had "paperwork" to do for the temple anyways. He bade me go... go and help Deomo. And bade me to be careful. I dashed out to spend the last of my finances on a set of buffs and then tracked Deomo down to his hunting location on Dantooine.

Now to do spiritual battle with the spirit in the pendant... battle for Deomo's soul. That angst spirit cannot... WILL NOT... have Deomo. I used the hunting as a distraction while i sent memories and feeling along the bond, coaxing Deomo to remember, to fight for himself against this spirit trying to control his body and mind. It tried to twist my words. *cuimhnigh Deomo... remember* And after 20minutes... Deomo fought the spirit. It was furious. It struggled to kill me using Deomo's body, to get me out of the way from it's goal to have Deomo. I took a risk. I unarmored, and appealed to my trust in Deomo. He fought twice as hard. I knew he did not want to harm me. I closed my eyes and stood, no armor, no weapon... waiting ... praying no death blow came... praying no critters came either. Deomo fought on for an hour. When i sense more Deomo than spirit, I stepped close and took his hand and placed in on my belly and hummed the tune Deomo hummed to me... the one that always puts me at ease, and know that it puts the enborn within me at ease. Deomo crumpled to his knees. Awareness again in his eyes, his hands shook. Fear... he was afraid. I smiles as calm and reassuring a smile as i could muster. And then further panic took him. He had no idea where he was, why he was there, what was going on. I erected a camp and sat him down to explian.

Oh... round two... Scar'let and Deomo vs Angst Spirit cursing pendant... HA! I win this round hands down! *karking pendant spirit*

The pendant once again wiped Deomo's memory. But, not knowing where he was realy shook him. After some time explaining, I think really understood what was going on with the pendant. And that... his ordeal of the rites... well.. was infinished. He needed to face this spirit and banish it from himself and the pendant. But how. I promised him I would look into the rituals and information I can find. But i feel the ultimate fight... lies with him.

We then sat and talked. About the pendant, about the hatred i feel between him and max, about the child i carry. Deomo is afraid that he might hurt me. Afraid he doesn't have the strength and will to fight this spirit. That he has nothing to hold onto or drive him. Am I chopped liver?
*snicker* I know what he really meant. He is too afraid to hurt me and it effects his ability to think clearly sometimes. He kept glancing over to my belly. *smile* Yes, Deomo... a child grown in there. He actually does care about this. I thought he didn't. But he does. He is just too afraid to make an attachment, in case it isn't his... and is let down. I understand. If he felt attached and then could not be part of the child's life... that is hard. Not really knowing whose child she is... is also hard. We also talked about Maxell and him... about the hatred I am caught in the crossfire of. He doesn't hate Maxell. He doesn't even wish him dead. He does wish he did not have to share me, but accepted the fact that he does... and that he does come second. He just is tired of that fight and has given up on it. It isn't a fight worth fighting. And i could feel that it made him sick to do know Cauil's betrayal... and more sick to operate the chair on Max. His sense of rights and wrongs now back in his head. The feral under better control. Unfortunately I can also see it make him falter sometimes as he questions the right/wrong of the duties he must do. He, however, feel that Max hates him with a vengence... and truly wishes him dead. *frown* This warrents a talk with Max.

In the end, Deomo hummed for the unborn. *smile* I wanted to stay and listen, feel the peace that comes with his humming... But Kimbrya ...

He sensed the seriousness in me when I said I had to depart for Kimbrya. He nodded and asked if I was going to hunt more later. I told him I couldn't for lack of funds... i need to do some small missions and earn some cred before i can buff gain and tackle larger missions. I held him close and reassuringly, then kissed his brow between the horns. And as I brought down the camp, he secretly wired 30k to my bank. *rolls eyes* I could have earned it on my own. He would not take it back. Fine. I will buff again and hunt later if I can.

I need to see Kimbrya and Maxell first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home