Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hello Morning Sickness

Like a timer droid... I lay curled on the floor of the orange meditation room where i fell asleep last night. Curled and ill. Shaking and nauseous. It has been three hours. I am glad I have not puked. I don't want to have to clean the rug.

So here I lay... waiting for the waves of nausea to pass.

Reminds me if when I lay sick on the floor of Blimey's house after eating fish. That was a long time ago too.

Wow... I am pregnant. I will have to tell Kimbrya... everyone! *smile* I thought I couldn't get pregnant. Kimbrya had told me that I had traces of the drugs I had taken from my trip to this galaxy still running in my system and that they likely hindered conception.

*pregnant*

Wow...

Sick... wow... *groan* Gods... make the sick feel go away soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home