Sunday, December 26, 2004

*feral snarl* Aico

I have been getting strange dark sinister poetic comm messages and emails from someone names Aico. He is creeping me out! Wondering how long it takes blood to turn from red to black... I called in Maxell on it. He was also tagged by Aico. Max told me that Deomo was too... What is going on?

He tagged my comm while I was at the Temple with Kayon yesterday. Demanding I choose who dies. Why!?! What did we do?!? WHO IS THIS GUY!!!??? I raged in my temple. Kayon summoned the Force and induced calm in me... but it will rise again when he leaves.

I will hunt this guy if he harms anyone I care for.

He than challanged my Tai'shan bond!! Saying that max took advantage of me in a "weak' moment. That I should have been tai'shan to Deomo. That it should be between true Zabrak. That Max could never truly understand the Zabrak nature and nver really harness the feral in me. But Tai'shan... the bond can only be with one and that bond is unique. It could not have been with any other. Could it? What about the strange feelings I do get arounf Deomo? But... I know Max did not take advantage of me. He was as badly caught off guard as I was. Could there be two? What is .... I am so confused! Why are there no bloddy elders to communicate with!!! and I am too karking riled up to sit and meditate quietly to listen to the whispers in the Temple.

DAMN HIM!!! DAMN AICO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home