Saturday, December 25, 2004

Grinding Sword Skills

I decided to hunt again on Yavin 4 for some sword experience. I have gotten badly out of practice the past little while. Karking Rain. Had to fight kliknik in a bloody storm. Grrr... I... do... NOT... like... being... wet.

Kim is in a stasis state, stable for now. Brem. I can feel his worry and concern. I can also feel his relief. We all almost lost her. I pray that she pulls through. I asked Brem to come hunting with me... to help distract him from his worry.

Some stranger tagged my comm earlier today. Aico was his name. Said he was "coming for me." *Groan* Now who? Now what? Why for? What did I do THIS time!? *snarl* this is fast souring my mood.

Back to hunting. The comfortable feeling and familiarity of the dance of blades. Brem joined up with me for a couple hours. We hunted till I was able to train in 2 sword skills and one Ranger skill. Back to Dantooine. I had paid the mayor of Wanders End to retain a Sword trainer for me for a few months. So I trained there and hunted some more with Brem. The Maxell came by and i went to hunt a bit with him. I was still very annoyed with this Aico guy. So i focused on the hunt. Drove my thoughts of him from my mind as I slew the critters, Mokks and other hostiles around the Temple.

It was an awesome feeling to hunt along side Brem. I missed that. We are a decent team. And watching him with the Polearms... like Bordesc. It is a great sight to see. I love that sound too... Tang... tang tang... tang... tang tang tang tang....

It was likewise awesome hunting with Maxell. We flowed and danced around each other. We always knew where the other was and when and where to be for what moves, be it blade strikes, laser shots, or heals. He had a gurrcat with me... we were like two gurrcats... grace and death. With the strength and support Maxell provided.

I then relaxed in the Temple. And maxell went out to finish a hunting order he had taken up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home