Saturday, December 18, 2004

Impact of Life Day

I am glad Kimbrya archived what the Wookies said for Life Day. They really shook my views. Made me think. I need time to digest all this. I told Maxell I needed a Wookie Life Day Orb to remember the event and honour this ritual in the Temple. Then when I went to thank the Wookie Elder for allowing me to participate, he gave me a gift.

He GAVE me a Wookie Life Day Orb.
I was... shocked! I was honoured.
I will place this in the Temple and teach about the Wookie Life Day as I vowed to them.

Life.
All life is important.
In every dark shadow is a spark of light.
Renewal.
Remembrance.
Lessons learned.
Remembrance....

Then I was hit with Deomo and the power of the Sith. I tried to reach him throught he Force. It rocked me. I was unprepared for the influx of the Otherness that reached through me and left me just as suddenly. Maxell carried me all the way to the Temple where the peace and balance of the space helped me cope with the power of the Other as it channeled through me again. Oh Max... I have no idea how he fared with this. I was so consumed by this Other as it battled with the dark for Deomo. The Dark won this round... but not the whole battle.

I could still sense Deomo struggling. Max balanced me... through our bond. But he was unconscious when I was released by the Other. I sat with him till I knew he rested easily. The spirits of the Temple, the Force here enveloped him in a protective embrace and seemed to heal him. I was exhausted, drained from the experience. But this time... not in shock. I was still able to function normally, if a bit weak.

Remembrance.... Deomo must remeber.
I promised him I would not give up on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home