Sunday, December 19, 2004

Freindship

I was not sure how the evening would transpire. I walked int meet Deomo. The sense of the Sith dark and forboding around him as his eyes glowed red at me. His words harsh and challenging at first. But he never struck me down.

Sometimes we bandied the worded back and forth. Somethings we just sat in quiet.

We talked much.

He is alot like Brem. Engulfed now by the teachings and power of the Sith and their training. But... there is a man there. Sometimes he has difficulty surfacing, but he is there. And he, like anyone, needs the contact of others that care.

Deomo was gentle with me. And I ... offered my trust. I challenged myself to reach out to him... and touch... without the spur and courage of the Feral or the Otherness. Sometime we came so very close it was hard to face the feelings that rose in me, the memories.

I would then try to think of the times I sat with Brem on the carpets of the Meditation rooms, as we touched hands or cuddled. I tried to remember the comforting embrace, the trust and love he emiates while we sat with a backdrop of stars on my ship. I tried to remember The tenterness and protection of Deomo holding me as I curled in his lap like a weak kitten in the Library of Theed. Life Day has really effected me.

We, Deomo and I have become friends. We have talked on many things that are difficult to share... friendship, love, comfort, fears, hopes, dreams... Deomo looks back at me with now green eyes, a soft light green, the green of new leaves in a young Nabooian forest.

One step at a time. One small step at a time.

I will go see Kimbrya now. I had a nightmare a few days ago that I did not share with anyone. I need to speak with her. Then I must find Brem. I ... miss him. I wonder how he is. I can just barely sense him. The Darkness surrounds him. But I can still feel the brightness of his bond to Kimbrya.

There are many things changing in this world. Deomo may never be a truly peaceful man. And he has yet to face for himself the horrors he commited under the influance of the Feral and directives from the Imperials. Kimbrya is a living victem of this. I hope... I hope he goes to face her. Her and Brem.

Brem was once under another influance and the directives of the Imperials... with an implant. He of all people will hopefully understand Deomo's actions. I am sure I have reached Deomo. I hope I have made a difference in his life. I hope to keep a new friendship. But the changes I sense coming in the future will put strain on all my friendship I fear.

No this... for all you out there. My friends are dear to me. If I have rpomised you my friendship and love, know that it will always be there. No matter what the future brings. Peace folks. Hanve peace in your hearts.

And Deomo... Life Day.
Go to it or I will drag you to one when I see you next.

Deomo and I parted ways. He... kissed my cheek. *smile* I gave him a hug. This was not goodbye... but ... till we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home