Saturday, December 18, 2004

Excitement! Thrill of the Fight!

This happened before going to Life Day.

I got this call from a man named LeVar who said... Dark Jedi outside Dantooine's Mining Outpost. They are invading!! Come help!! So I grabbed Maxell and he headed out.

Thrilling! Dark Jedi and Dark Force trainees! I got to hunt! I should have beffed first though. In I charged unbuffed and unarmored, swinging my power hammer. Feral giving me energy, the Force granting me focus. It was exciting!! Rebels and Imperials and Neutral... everyone was out to block the invasion. Enemies stood side by side supporting each other against a commong foe. It was amazing... Exhilerating!!!! Even though I was wounded and ill from my first spice experiance... it was thrilling.

Rhaaa!!!
=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home