Monday, October 25, 2004

Temporary Temple & Hunting Contract

I picked up a large tattooine house. I still would really rather have a Tattooine PA hall, but I just cannot find one.So this will do while I try to find the right feeling place. I went to a city called Azrith, just north of Eden and west of Wanders End. There was a buffer in the cantina. The city's guild is RELOADED (RLD) and met some of the locals. They seem very friendly, very live and let live. I was invited to join guild and city. I politely declined.

I made enough of a commitment to the Rebel Alliance. I am not ready nor willing to commit to a guild or a city.

I found some roads arounf Wanders End and explored them. However, the places i liked were too rocky or hilly for a building. Following one road that led from Wanders End to Azrith, I came across a stream and a tiny land bridge. The scenery was very beautify. It felt almost right, so I plunked the large Tattooine house there for the moment. Unfortunately a rock outcropping makes the entrance a bit frustrating. I got lost for 20min inside it trying to figure out how to get to the balcony and almost thought that the balcony was only outer decoration. Then yesterday morning, it took my nearly 40min to find my karking way OUT! This will take getting used to. The PA hall is easier to navigate i think.

I got seriously rained on... yup another damed deluge. It was so bad, I didn't see the pirates that attacked me in the starport. Once I managed to fight them off, a doctor ask me if I was really a Master Scout. Well duh! LOL. He hired me to acquire 20k of high quality herbivore or avian meat for buff kits he needs to craft (will pay 100cpu - 100 credits per unit of meat... that is like 2million credits!). He buffed me to help get me started.

So I did some research. This is a great place for research: SWG Craft : http://www.swgcraft.com/home.php I will place the link for everyone on the sidebar. I found that Herb Meat was best on Dantooine. Meant I was going to hunt.

I traveled out to Naboo to New Aldera where the nast Droid vendor I know is. I found a fantastic Harvester droid and spent almost my last creds on it (45k). I had just barely enough to get my tickets back to Dantooine. Oy... i was as poor.... impoverished. Good thing I could take mission for the hunt and get paid for both eradicating nuisance creatures and then paid for thier harvested meat. This will take a LONG long time. I solo very slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home