Monday, October 11, 2004

Brem and Nyax's Cult

Yesterday was a very rough day for Brem. I... I brought him to Lord Nyax's abandoned hindeout. I had recently had a dream (that i felt insignificant at the time to bother writing about) and had this intense feeling, and the whispering was encouraging me... to bring him there. He needed to face something... something dark inside himself. And needed to do so with someone good at his side to help him after. The details of that... you have to ask him... but i doubt he will tell you. It was... very personal and private. We all have our ghosts. He needed to face his.

We talked lots after, while shivering in the rain. I hate when it rains... it never just rains on my... rain alone would be pleasant. Noooo... I get the deluges and storms. I set up camp and we continued to talk. We got to sort many things out... and confuse things too. I know, I am not making sense. ~~sigh~~ I don't know how to make this all make sense... it doesn't make any sense to even me...

Well, i think Brem knows more what goes on in my head and what has gone on in my past more that Blimey. I trust them both... equally... almost... intim... lots. But I trust them in different ways. the same... but different. I am making no sense....

I feel like I have gotten too close. I can't block out the feelings of others or the whispering that is constant now in the back of my mind. I need to get away. Brem and I got... too close... Just... too close. I ...

I am off to Dathomir. I have never been there. I want to do some lone-wolfing there and get the badges for the POI's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home