Saturday, October 09, 2004

Bremm & Blimey

The two met last night as the three of us hunted on Dantooine together. Blimey was first snagged into a duel and then a disturbing conversation and later into buffing more people than he could keep up with. He just can't say no to people needing his medical services. *smile*

He did finally join up with me and Bremm and we hunted till we were all too tired.

I will have to chat over a campfire with each of them at some point.

I also want Blimey to meet Bordesc sometime. So the docs can talk shop together.

Blimey has already met Jakob, and now, Bremm... after Bordesc, he will have met all the people I trust most. Beyond them are Dolch and Thrakazog. Thrakazog is almost never on the comm... and Dolch I am just starting to get to know. He is endearling and charming. I found a picture of him and my benefactor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home