Friday, October 08, 2004

Solo Corvette Stupidity

Well I brought back the documents and got some payment. Not anything comparable to what I spent searching. I was then asked to intercept the CorSec Corvette and retrieve the prisoner. I figured... OK... this shouldn't be too hard. I will just go slow, sneak in, find him and get him out.

HA! I was stupid. I couldn't find the prisoner. Rather, he was on my map but I could not find how to reach him. And trying got me discovered and attacked. I had to abort the mission in failure. I barely managed to grab the escape pod. My armor was a wreck. HELL ... I was a wreck. Gashed, cut, bruised, broken bones, bleeding.

Damn... I wished for Blimey or Bordesc.

I barely managed to craw into MosEisley. There were 2 wookie medics in the med centre who healed me.

That was collassally stupid. How could I have ever thought to do it solo!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home