Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Dolch

This is an interesting fellow. I tagged him on the comm a few days into my time here in Radiant Universe to pass on a message from my priestess benefactor. They seemed to be very close like the ideal form of lovers. He is still saddened by the loss of her. Anyways, he contacted me on the comm to inform me that she had a lakeside sanctuary on Tattooine and that he added me to admin on the house, that she would have wanted it. He also offered me all the assistance I could need to build a temple in her memory. I get the feeling he would give all the world and suns and moons in the universe to please her. I discovered that he speaks this strange human dialect I heard yesterday. It is called Spanish. He translated a few things for me.

entiendo = I understand
tengo = I have
contrabandistos = smugglers

I will endeavor to learn more. I am finding it spoken frequently here. It is more dificult to learn that the other languages... except wookie (which I can understand but not speak).

I have yet to meet him. I wonder what he is like, who he is, if he can be trusted. My benefactors note implies that he can be... completely. But he is rarely in the comm when I am. What does he do? Is he a smuggler, a businessman, and hunter? Maybe a Bounty Hunter like Jakob? I don't know. He tried to offer me a safe place for the temple in the city in which he lives on Naboo... but I just don't know. I want to first sell off the crap left to me before I consider making a temple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home