Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Naboo POI Hunt Continues

I feel like I am back in Corbantis! Has the the balnce in this universe shifted? There are so many Imperials and overt agents and ATST's here in Theed! What the hell is happening?

I grabbed a shuttle to New Aldera. I poked into their Mall. WOW... that was impressive! I want an Aurilian Banner inmy temple when I build one. Where and how did they get it? Woohoo! I found protocal driods! I can have a merchant barker now! I also found a great Medical droid for Blimey. This mall is giving me all kinds of ideas! They had interesting displays with the lizard skulls, plants and a square brazier. They also set the crystals in a floating spiral in the centre of the room. Very interesting! Thing I will definately keep in mind.

Crap. I tried to set up mu barking droid. I don't know how. Phewie.Oh well, figure it out later. I am lone-wolfing again today. No one has their comm on. i am going to see the POI's of Mordran and the Gungan Sacred Place (GSP) As i approached, I wondered who or what Mordran was. The two POI are right next to each other. The fog rolls in very quickly! green and think to make visibility extremely difficult. And the sounds are both peaceful and haunting at the same time. RAIN! I just got rained on. This is a first in all the time I have been in this universe. I am SOOOOoooo soaked. DAMN!

I woke in the cloning facility in Kintan. I now know about Mordran. It is not a what but a who. It is a very bad tempered wookie. He shot me right off my bike. And I woke here. Crap. Ok... not taking him on again without being buffed and having company. DAMN! He scratched and scorched my new paint job in my speeder! grrr.

I must be stupid. I am off again to the GSP. Well, I will try to avoid Mordran. Bizarre. As I flew close to the GSP, I noticed a sorta circular row of spires with an band of energy connecting them. They looked like a larger version of the house building perameter markers. I wander what is going up here. It must be HUGE! Maybe it will be for a new city? Hmmm... that is an idea. Could I make my own guild or my own city? Hmmm... I will save that thought for a later time.

As i got closer, the green fog became blue fog. Wierd! The GSP was in the midst of lakes and marshes and well hidden by the fog. There are strange statues of heads scattered about. I took some pictures of me by a statue of a Gungan warrior. I was being rained on again. Soaked. Twice in one evening. I took a mission from a Gungan named Rep Been, to deliver and retrieve some historical documents. I had to speed over hills and mountains and through forests for 5000m to get to the person with the documents. It was such a beautiful ride.

OH MY GODS! Woah! I just came across and Imperial base? No... an Imperial Private estate of some kind. Hidden deep in the mountains of naboo (waypoint 2414 -3936). Curious, I went in for a closer look. A shiver ran up and down my spine. For such a beautifyl looking place, I have the most unsettling feeling about it. I just overheard someone talking... The Emporer is there. OH GODS! Must leave. Must leave NOW!

I have known some very fine people who are Imperial. However, as a whole, the Imperials have made it difficult for me to maintain my neutrality without going Rebel.

I returned to Rep Been and earned a wopping 50 creds. Oh well. The trip proved interesting and noteworthy.

Next? Deeja Peak Falls. I had fun flying over them too! I grabbed the bagde there. Then i noticed among my badges was one called : Jabba's Badge of Courage. What was that for? musta been for when i went on the Vette mission with Bordesc. *shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home