Monday, September 27, 2004

Yesterday: Lord Nyax's Cult

I discovered I earned the Novice Explorer badge. Interesting.

I packed up my camp, then headed for Lord Nyax's Cult POI. I was NOT ready for what I discovered there!There was some sort of concrete shrine with the skulls and lightsabers of Jedi. It was creepy. I wondered if it was an honourable tribute or a display of triumph. I had a bad feeling it was the latter. I explored the abandoned buildings and sicovered more skulls and sabers on display on a table in a basement lounge. The wrongness was palpable. I felt like I was walking among ghosts, restless ghosts. With my small hairs all standing on end, I left this place. I set up another brief camp to pray for their souls and wish themm on their journey to the other world. I prayed that someone somehow would avenge their wrongful deaths. I wonder who they were. May they find peace soon.

I traveled north to the Agrilat swamp. It was just as spectacular as in Corbantis, with its crystals growing abundantly like plants and its steaming geothermal rock pillars streaming out hot water.

I finally flew through the peaceful forests further north to do the job I took for the Corsec Agent in Vreni Island. The city I ended up in was huge, but desolate. I looked it up on the map: Doaba. I met a miner and received the info to take back to the Agent. I hopped the shuttle back to Vreni Island and delivered my information. Bordesc was on the comm... yeah. I wasn't going to have a lonely evening. I hoped we would get together and hunt this evening. I was in a very social mood. There was no point brooding on the night befores issues.

Oh how wrong I was! Why are humans SO confusing!!!???!!! I don't even know where to begin with this mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home