Saturday, September 25, 2004

A Few Notes...

1- I decidedly dislike shopping.

2- I went to Jabba's Palace, but they would not allow me in nor allow me to work for them. "I am not in good enough standing with Jabba." AND "I should be more careful who I hang around with, why don't I go be the good little girl that I appear to be and take up honest work." Hmph!

3- Radiant Academy has a fountain with FISH swimming in it in their mall!

That is it.

Oh... I need to have a badge for Master of the Most Missed Shuttles... and for Master of always grabbing the ticket to the wrong city. I missed my shuttle again. And when I did get on to travel to Corellia, expecting to land in Coronet... I discovered myself in a strange city I never seen before... I had to look up a map. I found I was in Tyrene. DOH!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home