Monday, September 27, 2004

Out in Woods

I have been POI hunting and camping in the woods of various planets and so haven't had the opportunity to upload my datapad. So this will be done in a couple uploads.

2 Days Ago
I stopped to see an Image Designer, but it was too uncomfortably crowded and busy. Coronet, Corellia is MUCH busier her in Radiant than it ever was in Corbantis! I crossed paths again with Bordesc and got a quick buffing. He is doing Jabba the Hutt's missions. I got bored of Tattooine, so I went POI hunting on Corellia. I grabbed a badge for the Vreni Island Outdoor Theatre. I also stopped into a hotel and picked up a mission from a noble and one from a Corsec Agent. The Corsec Agent's mission is FAR away and will take time to do. The noble's mission was nearby, so i takled it first. A friend of hers wanted to make a speeder race, but a nest of grondas was in the way. So I exterminated the pests. Well that took time. They are huge and look like hairless banthas. They were just as tough too.

I stopped into a nearby town, as I still need armor boots (mine are ruined). I got banned from the shops! The Rebel guild SOS was at war with the Imperial guild Relic. I was kinda in the middle. I understand that they do not want potential enemies and spies buying the supplies that they might need. But damn. Now I need to find another place to get boots. 3 days of hunting boots and still no success!

I spoke with Ghozst about this as he passed me in that town. He gave me the waypoints to a couple vendors. These vendors were near Bela Vistel, so I went to see the Crystal Fountain there. It was a boring trip when I did it in Corbantis. But not so here. In the evening, the Fountain is spectacular. Shining shades of blue, gentle streams pouring down the sides of the crystal pillar. I left much impressed to head for the vendors. I traveled over the mountaines and saw... white stuff! Cold wet white stuff. Bordesc and Ghozst both nickered and told me it was snow. I felt so ignorant. But it is beautiful and reminded me of the Crystal Fountain, shining shades of blue.

The vendor X-Link has absolutely everything! it was awesome! I got my boots and some rare items and a quality sliced knuckler. I got to see what the blue rug will look like once I find the last piece. X-link was very nice. I may be able to sell him things from my inherited stock. Oh it would be great to offload and not have to do business.

I also discoved I had inadvertently gotten 2 more badges: one for being a badge collector of 10 badges and one for collecting 10 Exploration badges. Odd!

I traveled up to the Rogue Corsec Base for another badge and camped along the way. The base was quite abandoned. I camped to rest after. I hoped to sit and chat with Bordesc a bit before hunting soome more and wanted to invite him with me to Lord Nyax's. However he had an "emergency" with some friends and couldn't come. So much for the game of tag. Hunting is fun.... but sometimes company makes it better. Ah, well, i hoped his friends are well and that he got to them in time to settle hind mind. I decided to stay at the camp in these woods near a lake and watch the sunset. It was peaceful, quiet, with beautful shades of pink and orange shimmering in the swirled clouds that are so unique to Corellia. I hadn't realized just how much I missed Corellia till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home