Tuesday, March 15, 2005

First Jaunt after Surgery: Feral in Agro

I sat and ate and listened... and tacked away at my datapad. Every pause was filled with thoughts... Maxell... *smile* Just consider me thinking of him in the background... as... he is always on my mind. I MISS HIM!!!

*sigh*

The Dantooine Mining Outpost was still busy. Hunters coming and going. Travelers, too. There were several people yelling about their services. Doctors and entertainers. There were also group leaders hollering for hunting groups. Hunters gathering solo missions. Even merchants trying to hok their brandy, meds, and some with drugs like spice (pixies and muon gold). Time to head out again. The crowd is getting a bit rowdy here... too much for my comfort.

I landed in Agro port... and was immediate ganked by the pirates! Three... then 5... then 14... I was overwhelmed with no medical enhancements. My light armor was not helping much. I struggled to pull my sword. I was knocked to the ground. *forced equilibrium... feral rising* Up I stood, blade in hand. *snarl* FLASH SLICE SWING. And the dance began... *imagining the feeling of focused feral behind me watching my every move as two great cats join me*

It was over and I was still swinging. *confusion* No one was left standing but me... panting. I was so sure Max was there with his cats. *confusion* I cleaned my blade, looted the stupid pirates and boarded the shuttle to Azrith... still a bit disoriented. I hadn't lost myself to the feral like that for a while. Makes me a bit nervous. I almost blacked out in a way... no memory of what i did exactly or how I managed to ill them all. Normally I can't and have to beg for help. I sat on the shuttle trying to gather my thoughts and calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home